NASSAU COUNTY FAILURE TO SIGNAL TICKET
FIGHT YOUR FAILURE TO SIGNAL TICKET WITH
THE LAW OFFICE OF DAVID GALISON, P.C.
Failure To Signal Ticket Attorney, Failure to Signal Ticket Lawyer
Hiring the right attorney to defend your Nassau County Failure to Signal ticket is a very important decision. Failure to Signal tickets carry points that can affect your driver’s license and your insurance premiums. In addition, if you receive 6 or more points on your driver’s license within any 18 month period of time you will have to pay a Driver Responsibility Assessment Act fee. Moreover, if you receive over 10 points on your license within that same time period your license can be suspended or even revoked by the Department of Motor Vehicles.
I am Nassau County traffic ticket attorney David P. Galison, and for over a decade I have defended traffic tickets ranging from minor equipment violations to 100 mph plus speeding tickets in the Nassau County Courts and throughout the state. It is important to have an experienced Nassau County traffic ticket lawyer who knows the rules of the Court in order to protect your rights. I handle all types of traffic tickets in Nassau, Suffolk and Queens counties, whether it is a traffic summons or a criminal charge, and I strive to keep your points and insurance premiums down.
Call the Law Office of David Galison, P.C., to set up your FREE CONSULTATION. At this meeting, I will advise you of the various options available in fighting your Failure to Signal ticket in Nassau County. You will be informed of the legal fee charged for handling your case and the anticipated outcome. I travel all over Long Island fighting traffic tickets and appear regularly in both day and night courts.
- I will help you Save Time by going to Court on your behalf*. Don’t miss work, school or other important obligations. Simply call 516-242-4477 and arrangements can be made over the phone for your representation. The consultation is Free and the Time Savings is priceless.
- I will help you fight to Save Points on your license. Points on your license can lead to any of the following negative consequences:
- Increased Insurance Premiums for several years.
- Cancellation of your Auto Insurance.
- Suspension or Revocation of your driver’s license.
- Drivers Responsibility Assessment Act Liability.
- I will help you Save Money by fighting to keep your fines down. Judges have discretion in fine assessment. I will fight hard to have your failure to signal ticket dismissed, but in the event, a reduction is worked out rather than a dismissal, I will fight vigorously to have minimum fines imposed.
I routinely handle the following types of traffic ticket cases; Speeding Ticket, Stop Sign Ticket, Red Light Ticket, Failure to Signal Ticket, Driving on a Suspended License, Driving on a Revoked License, Driving While Intoxicated, DWI, Driving While Impaired, DUI, Illegal Turn Ticket, Improper Turn Ticket, Unsafe Lane Change Ticket, Failure to Yield Ticket, No Insurance Ticket, Reckless Driving Ticket, Speed Contest Ticket, Passing a School Bus Ticket, Tailgating Ticket, Following to Closely Ticket, Disobeying a Traffic Control Device Ticket, Leaving the Scene of an Accident Ticket, Cell Phone Ticket, and all others.
The New York State Vehicle and Traffic Law §1163(a) defines a Failure to Signal Ticket as follows:
§1163. Turning movements and required signals.
(a) No person shall turn a vehicle at an intersection unless the vehicle is in proper position upon the roadway as required in section eleven hundred sixty or turn a vehicle to enter a private road or driveway, or otherwise turn a vehicle from a direct course of a move right or left upon a roadway unless and until such movement can be made with reasonable safety. No person shall so turn any vehicle without giving an appropriate signal in the manner hereinafter provided.