Welcome to David Galison, P.C.
Attorneys at Law
At the Law Office of David Galison, P.C., it is understood that an arrest and conviction for any crime can affect the rest of your life. With such serious consequences on the line, every client receives personalized attention. Clients are kept fully informed of their case's progress and actively participate in their defense throughout all stages of the proceedings. It is the personal service that David Galison, P.C. provides to the client that sets the office apart from other law firms. >>The Law Office of David Galison Fact Sheet PDF
The Law Offices of David Galison, P.C.
Criminal Defense. DWI Defense. Traffic Ticket Defense.
Serving Nassau, Suffolk and Queens County, New York.
The potential consequences of a DWI/DUI conviction include but are not limited to the following:
• Probation, Jail or State Prison.
• A Permanent Criminal Record.
• Suspension or Revocation of your Driver's License.
• Vehicle Seizure and Potential Forfeiture.
• Increased Insurance Premiums or Loss of Insurance Policy.
• Imposition of Ignition Interlock Device on your Vehicle.
• Alcohol and Drug Counseling.
• Community Service.
• New York State Drivers' Responsibility Act Liability.
• Loss of future Employment Opportunities.
• Restrictions on Travel.
• Court Fines and State Surcharges.
• Mandated attendance at a Victim Impact Panel.
Given the possible repercussions of a conviction, it is of the utmost importance that you select a law firm that is going to protect your rights. At David Galison, P.C., that responsibility is taken with the utmost seriousness and the firm routinely handles both Misdemeanor and Felony DWI / DUI cases. The office routinely represents clients in Nassau, Suffolk and Queens County courts, and when requested, arrangements can be made for representation in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, and Westchester County as well.
This is an Attorney Advertisement. This website is designed for information purposes only and in no way establishes an attorney client relationship.
We hope that you find the information useful and look forward to meeting with you at the Free Consultation.
© 2011-2016 David Galison, P.C. All rights reserved.
DAVID GALISON, P.C.-- 1539 Franklin Ave., Mineola, NY 11501
(516) 242-4477 FAX (516) 742-6477